Information We Collect
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website or give to us over the phone. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, or call us with a question.
The information we collect from you includes:
- Your name
- Your company's name (if applicable)
- Your shipping and billing addresses
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number and fax number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Your purchase history information
Disclosure of Personal Information
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are aware of a child providing us personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us immediately so that we may delete the information from our files.
Information obtained from third parties
In order to protect you from fraud or other misconduct, we may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. For example, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your credit or debit card information and address match the information that you provided to us.
In general, we will not use personal information in a manner inconsistent with the ways we have described in this policy. However, notwithstanding the above policies, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to appropriate third parties if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary, for example:
- To comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order;
- To protect the rights and property of Schott Performance Fabrics Inc. or any of its affiliates;
- To investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false e-mail address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages;
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web site; or
- In emergencies, such as when we believe someone's physical safety is at risk.
Links to Other Web Sites
Schottfabrics.com has implemented electronic means of protecting your Personal Information. Even though Schottfabrics.com has taken steps to ensure that your Personal Information is not intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, you should know that Schottfabrics.com cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. The security of your Schottfabrics.com account also depends on keeping your account password confidential, and you should not share your account name or password with anyone. If you do share your account information with a third party, they will have access to your account and your personal information.
Accessing and updating personal information
You can review and update your personal account information by logging in to your Schottfabrics.com account and going to the ‘YOUR ACCOUNT’ page. Here you can update your profile info and password under ‘MY PROFILE’. You can update your contact info and default account options under ‘ACCOUNT INFORMATON’. Finally, you can edit, add or delete saved delivery and billing addresses under the ‘ACCOUNT ADDRESSES’ page. You can also view your previous transaction history on the ‘ORDER HISTORY’ page.
How You Can Reach Us
This policy was last updated in May 2012.